Friday, May 8, 2009

Juicy Lucy

Lucy (may she rest in peace) was an amiable prostitute that used to ply her carnal trade on Monroe Av. under the professional title rhyme of Juicy Lucy. She was by all accounts successful at her chosen career.

Gary Fisher is the man behind his eponymous bike company. His company having recently been purchased by bike giant Trek you could say he is also an occupational sensation.

I recently purchased a Gary Fisher Hi Fi Pro 29er full suspension mountain bike. It is a fun ride.

I'll let you, gentle reader, have some merriment listing common attributes that would make a prostitute and a mountain bike worthy of kudos (see sentence above to get you warmed to the task). As I age I find double-entendre humor a lazy literary device. Get a few beers in me at a party though and I believe it to be the height of oral hilarity (the last two words would send me reeling in a buffoonish pratfall into the french onion dip).

To assist any dim readers who haven't bunny-hopped to any conclusions the nom de bicyclette is Juicy Lucy.

Several pictures from it's maiden voyage are below.


Post-ride at Ontario County Park or as the cool kids say, "The OCP"; sounds like a show on the Fox network.

The overlook at OCP. That's route 33 below. I'll be doing a review of the bike soon.



No comments: